Friday 17 February 2012

Modern Moroccan restaurants - Sample board project

 I found these photos while researching for a sample board project, of which  I have chosen to design an Moroccan restaurant.. I love the simplicity of the design.
For my sample board, I want the colours to be clean, for example monochrome to me is very modern, sleek and sophisticated. If I add one or two colours to this it will look even better. These colours could picked up in the furnishings or lighting.
I originally thought that it would be difficult to create a modern Moroccan interior, but after looking at these into it and finding these photos, I realized that its quite easy. The second photo is how I would like my restaurant to appear. The colours are very calm and chilled as I would like mine to be, with warm lighting and a pool to add to the calmness. Obviously there will be no pool, but I could use rippled glass or one of that effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment